Skip to main content
Taxpayer Answer Center

Quick Links

Information For

About IDOR

Charity Gaming

Charitable Games Tax & License Fees

Primary filing requirements

License — Organizations eligible to hold charitable games must submit an application at least 30 days before the event. License fees must be paid when the application is filed. To apply for a license,

Equipment ownership permit and annual report — When applying for the equipment ownership permit, organizations must file Form RCG-9, Application or Annual Report for Charitable Games Equipment Ownership Permit, either electronically through or by mail.

Organizations must complete a report each year for the charitable games equipment they own on Form RCG-9. Keep the report in your records and make it available to us when we request it.